We launch our new Video Library for you to enjoy! Collection of things we found on the net etc. over the years. Feel free to suggest video’s to add and comment where needed. Enjoy!
They’d already cancelled the shakedown they had planned for Saturday, and now Williams have confirmed they will miss the opening day of pre-season testing in Barcelona on Monday.
The Grove-based team say the brand-new Mercedes-powered FW42, which was revealed via digital renderings on Friday, will not be ready to run until Tuesday morning.
Haas unveil new black-and-gold F1 livery for 2019
It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for – the first look at a 2019 Formula 1 car, with Haas unveiling their new livery for the forthcoming season. And, as expected, the American team have opted to switch things around this year by bringing the black-and-gold theme back to F1…
Max and Pierre give us a taste of what’s to come this year!
On another note …. Another one from James on our FB Group page.
Thank’s David Murphy for this article on our FB Group.
By: Matt Maltby
From Lewis Hamilton becoming the first man to score 400 points in a single season to a certain Kimi Raikkonen setting the fastest lap in F1 history, last season was record-breaking for various reasons. So, can the new campaign follow suit? We see no reason why not, and with plenty of records at risk of being broken in 2019, we’ve picked out 11 to look out for…
Continue reading “11 F1 records in danger of being broken in 2019”
The push to get rid of the ‘outwash’ effect of the old wing designs, and help reduce the turbulence for following cars, is aimed at trying to help improve the chances of overtaking.
Some big changes for 2019, not least Ferrari protege Charles Leclerc stepping up from Sauber to partner Sebastian Vettel – with former champion Kimi Raikkonen heading in the opposite direction. Daniel Ricciardo begins a new life at Renault, with Pierre Gasly taking over his Red Bull seat. Lance Stroll swaps Williams for Racing Point, while Carlos Sainz goes from Renault to McLaren. Robert Kubica and Daniil Kvyat make comebacks, plus we have four F1 rookies.
Take our Poll below to tell us what you think.
Who is the best driver on the 2019 Grid?
- Daniel Ricciardo (50%, 3 Votes)
- Lewis Hamilton (17%, 1 Votes)
- Charles Leclerc (17%, 1 Votes)
- Max Verstappen (17%, 1 Votes)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%, 0 Votes)
- Lando Norris (0%, 0 Votes)
- George Russell (0%, 0 Votes)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%, 0 Votes)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%, 0 Votes)
- Alexander Albon (0%, 0 Votes)
- Lance Stroll (0%, 0 Votes)
- Pierre Gasly (0%, 0 Votes)
- Romain Grosjean (0%, 0 Votes)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%, 0 Votes)
- Carlos Sainz (0%, 0 Votes)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%, 0 Votes)
- Sergio Perez (0%, 0 Votes)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%, 0 Votes)
- Kimi Räikkönen (0%, 0 Votes)
- Robert Kubica (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 6